Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multi ON Multi
Add Reply
NexusTree with IRC style Chat and Members Online Today
Topic Started: Feb 23 2012, 09:53 AM (754 Views)
RyanF
Member Avatar
My Comedy Drama
Posted Image

Planet Nexus is a venture into a new era of forum networking that follows the social networking model of user interaction. Instead of personal pages, we offer forums a page in the NexusTree, where your board's current stats info is automatically displayed on your page, and others can interact with you. NexusTree pages will maximize your board's exposure by connecting you into the powerful Planet Nexus network in an interactive way.

What the code does: Your NexusTree page is a friendly interface with guests who click your link on the NexusBar, or other posted links to your page. It can give a quick picture of your board in a small bite that can entice viewers to check out your board and find out more. And they can talk to you there as well! Your NexusTree page, and your Board Blurbs get you exposure on the community Wall. Your members can also follow you on The Wall and keep track of your standings.

You will also have the option to add an integrated Members Online Today, an interboard or a your-board-only NexChat application, and a Blurb feed display right on your board, enhancing your community's experience.

How to use the code: Our fully compiled tutorials page can show you the ropes of NexusTree, and Planet Nexus. Extra help can be requested by visiting our support section.

How to install the code: Simply visit the registration page to get started.

Preview the Live Project: http://forums.planetnexus.net/pages/nexustreehome/

Created by: Mike and further developed by slayer766
Creation date: January 2010
Offline Profile Quote Goto Top

Mike
Member Avatar
Coda
Saw the name and had to check to see if it was what I thought it was.

I approve ;)

slayer766-ZNR
I second that. ^_^

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · Codes & Modifications · Next Topic »
Add Reply