Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thunder Arcade 3; Version 3.0.2
Topic Started: Mar 18 2011, 05:42 PM (12,082 Views)
Chris P
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Posted Image
-=- Internet Explorer 8+ -=- Firefox 3.6+ -=- Google Chrome -=- Safari 4+ -=- Opera 10 -=-

That's right! The third installment of the Thunder Arcade is now available for registration! The Thunder Arcade is a historic feature for the Zathyus network, and it has now been updated! This new update (3.0.2) brought a few more features, but was more focused on creating a better structure for future functionality. More will be coming in the future, such as an amazing Tournament system!

A live preview is available on the Support Forums, but some of the templates do not reflect the default layout. For a preview of the default layout on the original ZB theme, register here:
http://zb.labs.thunderservices.net/pages/arcade/

The Main Features:
  • Arcade Overview ( Newest Games, Recent Activity, Top Games, etc. )
  • Recent Activity Feed: Mentions most recent scores as well as the newest game champions
  • Controlling how much information is displayed in the arcade overview
  • Advanced Searching ( Search through game names, series names and descriptions )
  • Access Levels ( Allow certain members to manage specific areas of the Control Center )
  • Rate Games, Add Favorites and Edit Comments - all without ever leaving the page you are on!
  • Game Controls - Dimmed Lighting, for example!
  • A seasonal Splash Page
  • Name Coloring - by User's Choice or User's Access
  • Fully customizable HTML Templates

To register, you simply need to register on the forum and open Account Management!

http://support.thunderservices.net/pages/account/

Your Thunder Services account is directly tied to your forum account for support purposes in the future. Once you open the Account Management, you should see a form. If it is a registration form, fill in the information. If something is wrong with your information, you will be notified upon clicking Register. If you have already activated the Thunder Services app, skip to step 3
  1. Click the Thunder Services app button
  2. Follow the instructions on installing the code and activating your domain
  3. Click the Thunder Arcade app button
  4. Follow the instructions on installing the code and activating your arcade
Your arcade should now be functional! The new activation service may have some kinks in it, but I've done my best to find them and remove them before releasing it. If you experience any problems, please post or send me a message!

Disclaimer

Thunder Arcade 3 is provided by Thunder Services free of charge. If you can confirm that Thunder Arcade 3 functions in browsers / versions other than the ones listed at the top of this post, please let me know! Otherwise, know that certain features of Thunder Arcade may not function.
Edited by Chris P, May 27 2012, 12:19 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Pando
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
That's a lot of games! Great release :D
Edited by Pando, Mar 18 2011, 06:08 PM.

Chris P
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Well.. talk about a commotion. So many problems within an hour of releasing it.. and several bugs. I need a break. Haha

OraclePT
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Wow, this is cool.

N00b.
[ *  *  * ]
Im amazed there isn't a big hipe over this

Yuri Jacobs
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
That's great there, csphilips. But, I would like to see what we're dealing with when trying to add games and such, please.
Edited by Yuri Jacobs, Mar 25 2011, 01:39 AM.

SarahC-ZNR
[ * ]
I would like some help please :) I cannot seem to get into the account manager now. I added the arcade to my Proverbs Women site the other day with no trouble and then yesterday went to add it to another site I help a friend run and now nothing shows up when I click on 'Account Manager'. Is anyone else having this trouble? I've tried it on 2 different computers and even tried registering another account. Still doesn't work. :cry:

Chris P
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
^^ Resolved on the support forum

jesschen
Member Avatar
[ * ]
suggestion, if possible. show # of high scores in topics/posts in forums (and make it a link to those highscores)

Chris P
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
I've considered that, and it may well be a future feature for the arcade

kyokun
Member Avatar
[ * ]
[Hidden Content: Login/Register to View]
Edited by kyokun, Jul 30 2011, 11:40 AM.

Original_Sin-ZNR
[ * ]
:r i'm confused how do i get this to work in my forum?

SHS Pidgeot
Member Avatar
[ * ]
I need to get to the spot on the set up that requires you to make a new webpage and add the code and what not, but I can't get back to it. Can someone help?

Original_Sin-ZNR
[ * ]
hi i'm so confused - how do i get to do this bit - what do i have to do to get to this stage of the set up

Click "Setup"

Follow the instructions, before anything else.

Run Setup. The page will refresh when finished.

Click "Arcade"

Follow the instructions, before running setup. It's important that you install the code.

Run Setup. Again, the page will refresh when setup finishes.

???

Chris P
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
I believe all issues have been resolved on the support forum ;)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Codes & Modifications · Next Topic »
Add Reply