Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
having trouble highlighting text
Topic Started: Sep 3 2010, 04:15 PM (352 Views)
queenkatie_
okay, so. say you just typed ten lines of whatever, then you suddenly realize you made a mistake on the third line. typically, you could click where you made the mistake and just fix it, right? for some reason, it's not working for me. i made an invisionfree site just a day and a half ago, roughly, and everything was going smooth, then suddenly this started happening. i got over it and hoped it would go away, but then i noticed if i have to copy something that's already been posted, i can't. and it's hell trying to get the little blinking line thing to show up on the cbox so i can type there, because when i click it, it reacts just like when i try to click in a reply box. it shows the little hand, rather than a cursor, and then a circle with a slash through it. i don't know what i might have done to make it suddenly do this, but i'm hoping someone else will have the answer. ):
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tony
Member Avatar
Don't look; I'm hiding.
Can we have a link to your board?

Ayothes
Member Avatar
AND I'M JAVERT
It's probably not the board. When I use Opera, I have the same problem on lots of other sites. Maybe you should check your browser settings, or get a new one.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · InvisionFree Support · Next Topic »
Add Reply