Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
T-3 Rise Of the Machines Review; Contains Spoilers
Topic Started: Jul 14 2003, 07:45 AM (585 Views)
BabyBoy
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
OOOPS!! I put it in the wrong place. Can a mod move it please?

T-3: Rise of the Machines

I am letting you know first and foremost, that there are spoilers in here. It also includes the ending. I just watched T-3: Rise of the Machines. The title gives it away. I personally loved and hated the movie. I liked liked it because it had a lot of action. It surpassed the other two movies in action. What I hated was, he didn't have emotions, like the Terminator in part 2. He wasn't the same one in other words. I didn't like that Sara Connor wasn't in it. She was a major player in the Terminator movies. Basically how Arnold is in the Terminator movies. I liked the wholes idea of the world ending and how it is portrayed. It makes you think. The world ends with everything that the human race created, killing the humans. With bombs going all over, you never know. Something could happen like that. With everything as it is right now, that could be our fate. It makes me want to see a part four, but then at the same time I don't want to. It actually scares me how it ends. Anything like that could happen. Overall, there was a good storyline to it, but not as good as the previous ones. You have to pay close attention to get the storyline. The action was great. It wasn't this new action that The Matrix portrayed, but the old school action, just stepped up a notch. Arnold didn't seem sympathetic, but then he was still great in the movie. It also didn't seem the same without Edward Furlong as John Connor, or Linda Hamilton as Sara Connor, so that makes it a little bit weird. So, the overall grade would be a 8.5/10. I would recommend it to watch.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Brandon-ZNR
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Damn.. I read half of that.. I don't wanna give it all away. What I read sounds pretty tense.

Answer the big question though dude... Is it better than 1 & 2?

BabyBoy
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
BEtter than one, may be better than two. You just have to pay real close attention. The story isn't right out there as in part two. You get the details at the end of the movie. You wonder what is going on, but you are too much into the action, then in the middle and end, everything gets summed up from the first movies.

Dark Assassin
Premium Grade Assassin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I saw this movie before him, and spoiled the ending for him, i gave it a ten personally

IceBlue
Member Avatar
Boo...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
sounds good... oh... I'll move this to Entertainment now...

Brandon-ZNR
Member Avatar
The woman is the baddy, I think... Shes pretty sexy... Too sexy for evil :D

Sw33t_DreamZ
Member Avatar
Busy Momma
yeah but it's happening more and more in the movies the bad "guy" is a girl and yes she is pretty darn sexy but my opinion it makes you wanna go and see the movie even more because of it. from what I heard though the movie was as abrubt of an ending as the Matrix Reloaded

Brandon-ZNR
Member Avatar
Aww, not again, I hate those shitty endings!

Sw33t_DreamZ
Member Avatar
Busy Momma
yes me too. what really irked me is my husband took off with his brother to go see the movie and left poor me at home with the kids :(

IceBlue
Member Avatar
Boo...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
hehehehe... that sux... well... the classic movie w/ female bad "guys" is James Bond... always a bad girl... some bad= evil

some bad= naughty... :P

BabyBoy
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
It does have an abrupt ending, but not like the Matrix. The Matrix is going for another movie this November to be released, so it had a cliffhanger. T-3 ended in one of the, this is not a happy ending way. It left it open to be another movie, but it was all summed up, so there doesn't have to be one.

Brandon-ZNR
Member Avatar
Yeah, I doubt there will be another since it took about 9 years for them to bring out this one...

And yes Ice, I know what you mean.. Take Pussyglaore for example :lol:

Dark Assassin
Premium Grade Assassin
[ *  *  *  * ]
This movie rocked, there's gonnabe a fourth, no question about it, 5th, questionable, she's not too sexy for evil, just too sexy to be portrayed as a damn robot.

Brandon-ZNR
Member Avatar
How can you be so sure about a 4th? WHERES YOUR EVIDENCE HUH?

BabyBoy
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
All three main stars signed on to do 2 more movies of the Terminator. 4 is a most likely, 5 is a questionable.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Community Chat · Next Topic »
Add Reply